Dr. Pettle specializes in the screening and treatment of diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal system including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, biliary system, pancreas, intestines and rectum. He provides various treatments including:
- Endoscopic exam of esophagus, stomach and small intestine (EGD)
- Endoscopic exam of the bile ducts (ERCP)
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Endoscopic feeding tube replacement
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
- Esophageal manometry
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA)
Education: St. Matthew's School of Medicine, Orlando, Fla.
Specialty Training: Central Michigan University, Saginaw, Mich.; University of Buffalo School of Medicine, Buffalo, N.Y.
Experience: Oklahoma University Medical Center, Oklahoma City, Okla.; McAlester Regional Health Center, McAlester, Okla.